Saturday, November 13, 2010

Possible Commissions

Greetings Folks!

My first goal with Etsy was to place patterns up and then possible finished creations there as well. I haven't thought about commissions even though I see awesome crafting blogs offering it.

Well here's the deal in the case of my things here. If you like something created, please email me at tattiana.talahandra@gmail.com and please put in the subject line: Commission!  and then tell me in the email about what you wish done. Payments will be made through paypal.

If I can do it then I will let you know and we can set things up from there. Keep in mind that I may have to turn down commissions due to Real life Commitments. I am Active Duty in the US Air Force with the potential of leaving (although will be bringing projects to keep me busy). I also got two boys in cub scouts so life can get busy. Usually a project from start to finish can take me about 3 or 4 days to complete one item, sometimes less.  Yes I am not that fast but when this is a skill that is my calming activity, you don't want to rush it :')

Allergy Warning:  I have cats and my roomate has a bunny. One Kitty loves to help with my yarn tension ..... alot. She's sitting calmly next to me as I am writing this so if you or the person you are gifting for has a cat allergy then you may need to look for another crafter to create the gift.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment