Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Turkey Curry



When it comes to feeding the masses for a Game Day, I find that I have several allergies to worry about and others who are trying to eat healthy. With this being holiday season, I found a really neat way to give your friends something good to eat and get rid of some leftovers.

Ingrediants: 

1 brick of Golden Curry
(when I say one brick I mean half of this package pictured below)

2 Cups of chopped/ shredded turkey (can substitute for chicken)
I can of sliced pineapples (can substitute for chopped pineapple too)
1 box of bow tie pasta
2 cups milk

To create this, break the brick of Golden curry into smaller pieces and melt in a saucepan with the juice from your canned pineapple. Mix up well then add in the milk to the bunch. 
Next add your turkey to the sauce. Let this simmer on medium for a few minutes.
Chop the pineapples into small bite size pieces to add to the saucepan. If you cheated and grabbed a can of chopped pineapple then just add it to the sauce. Let all this simmer while you boil up the bowtie pasta.
Pour sauce over cooked noodles. Enjoy!   




Serves about 6 people but my kids pretty much ate it all. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy! I think we will try this as I do most of the cooking in the house!

    ReplyDelete