Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Kitty Beanie

Greetings everyone

With much advice and coaxing, I have placed my first pattern up on Etsy for sale. I created my very own Hello Kitty Beanie that was designed for my size head (about 22inches) but the pattern is written in a way where you can tailor it just like my other beanie patterns.

A big thing about these patterns is that I am writing them for the Easy and Beginner level. Yes you can create many beautiful things with the basic of stitches. You don't have to be a pro at this or be a writer for a major magazine. These patterns are meant anyone of any age to get into crocheting.

For those interesting in purchasing this pattern, you can find it at http://www.etsy.com/listing/57078825/womens-hello-kitty-beanie-crochet

Pattern is now FREE on this site

I would put up a picture of the person the hat was created for but she's camera shy. Oh well :')

Have a great day and keep creating out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment